Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sneak Peek From the New Catalog!


So, are you looking at the card to the right and wondering "Where did Sandi get that stamp and that patterned paper?" Well, the awesome stamp comes from the NEW Baroque Motifs stamp set and the paper is the NEW Brocade Background Double Sided Designer Series Paper. But wait, you may ask what color is that card stock that holds the awesome stamped image? This is called River Rock and is one of the 6 NEW In Colors that will be released as card stock and Classic Ink. River Rock has some of the same qualities that Sahara Sand has - it looks like different colors depending upon what you put next to it. When it came right out of the package, River Rock looked like a yellow putty color. But WOW, just put it next to Old Olive (the predominant color in the Brocade Background paper) and River Rock looks like a very pale olive green. I just love new colors!













I am participating in 4 different swaps with other demonstrators, using new products that will be in the new Fall/Winter catalog. This is just one of the three card designs I am making for a BIO (By Invitation Only) swap with other demonstrators from across the country. Participating in swaps is just one way I get ideas and designs for classes and workshops - you don't really think that I thought up all of those designs by myself, did you? Holy Guacamole, if I had to think of all of those by myself I would be awake 22 hours every day!


Stay tuned for some additional sneak peaks in the coming weeks...

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. I'm still on the fence about River Rock, but I'm sure it will grow on me. I just finished adding your blog link to the main list over at Splitcoastbloggers. Happy Blogging!

-Julee T.

Corie said...

I love this stamp set. Your card is great.