Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....


My new SU catalogs have arrived in Concord, to be delivered tomorrow. So what am I doing to kill time until then? Trying to learn the words to The Llama Song, of course. Llamas are my favorite animals, after my standard poodle, Max. Actually, if Max had a longer neck and different ears, there are times when his coat is growing out and he could pass for a llama.

Anyway, just click here if you want to hear the llama song.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.......

Llama, llama, duck!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi sandi...just wanted to let you know, you have been blog tagged! :-D Check out my blog to get the details *smiling*

kdj said...

Keep the posts coming, Sandy! I just nominated you as a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' ... Posted the scoop on my Stamp Garage blog.